New Jersey Voter Registration Applications
Get yourself heard and make sure you are registered to vote in the upcoming elections.
This year voters are going to shape the future for many generations to come. To be eligible to vote in any NJ state or county primary you must be affiliated with your party of interest.
Please download these forms and follow the mailing instructions to ensure that your vote matters. If you need help or have any questions please contact us today.
Vote By Mail Application Party Affiliation Declaration Form Voter Registration Form
Who May Register to Vote in New Jersey:
A native-born or naturalized U.S. citizen who is:
- 18 years old by election day
- a resident of the state and county at least 30 days before an election
- not denied right to vote due to either court adjudication of "idiocy" or "insanity"
- not serving a sentence, or on parole or probation for an indictable offense
When to Register in New Jersey:
One must be registered to vote at least 21 days before the next election.
When to Re-Register in New Jersey:
Registration is permanent but you must re-register if you:
State of New Jersey Voting Forms
- Change your name: You are entitled to vote only in the next election by signing your registration sheet at the polls with both your previous and new name. After that, you must re-register in your new name.
- Change your residence within the county: By the 21st day before election, file a change of address form go to www.njvoterinfo.org for more information.
- After the 21st day before election, you may correct your registration on election day at the office of the municipal clerk in your new community of residence.
- Change your residence outside county: By the 21st day before election, you must re-register in new county. If you move after the 21st day before an election, you are permitted to vote in your former election district after signing an "Affirmation of Residency" form.